Tuesday, March 22, 2011

blog for the japancloth

I have opened a new blog to document the wishing/prayercloth for the people of japan project, here: wishingcloth
mythcolour will still be the personal blog
I've reposted the relevant posts from here, and there is an update from the storytelling event.
there is a moment, when someone is thinking about what to write that what is going on is nearly visible- a vortex of stillness and silence is created about that person, and the concentration is palpable.
I am not a religious person in any conventional way, but this I believe in. I can see it happening, and I can feel it in the thumping of my heart in my chest.
Yes, it is a kind of mending.
it makes tears come to my eyes and a smile on my face. it is good.

1 comment:

Penny Berens said...

I can feel the energy building and your idea growing like a snowball as it rolls down a snowy hillside. This could be a very important piece full of story and wishes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...